Well, we’ve been busy to make sure that we’re taking your health and that of others in the community, seriously.
We’ve analysed the Government document: “Keeping-Workers-and-Clients-Safe-During-COVID-19-Close-Contact-Services” in detail. We’ve carried out a full risk assessment of the salon following Government and HSE guidelines. We’ve also taken advice from the Head of the University of Melbourne Dental School and a senior professor at the Cardiff University School of Biosciences in order to get specific, detailed, world-class advice on hygiene and safety.
Our world-class ‘Lean’ systems and processes ensure that we thoroughly clean our tools and stations between each client to minimise risk of transmission while maintaining our service levels. And for further peace of mind, we also provide a fresh gown for each and every client.
All of our staff are regularly temperature checked, and we can check clients too as they come in. We have closed our waiting area and toilet so that we can maintain high levels of safety and hygiene at all times.
Our ‘on-time’ appointment system and the way we have organised the layout of our salon will help maintain social distancing for clients when entering and leaving the building. This will also help with minimising any transmission of the virus.
Please help us to help you by:
- Booking, and paying, online using Booksy or by bank transfer – or alternatively by using contactless at the salon
- Bringing a mask if you have one
- Arriving for your appointment only a few minutes early to avoid queueing
- Sanitising your hands with our anti-viral hand-gel on arrival
- Helping yourself to a fresh mask if you don’t have one
- Reading our visual aid on how COVID-19 spreads
- Observing social distancing guidelines
Before attending an appointment at our salon, please ask yourself the following questions in order to protect yourself and others:
- Have you had the recent onset of a new continuous cough?
- Do you have a high temperature?
- Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
If you have ANY of these symptoms, please STAY AT HOME and reschedule your appointment.
Before leaving home, please bring your mask with you for your own safety and that of others
When you arrive at the salon, please
- Sanitise your hands with our anti-viral hand-gel
- Help yourself to a fresh mask if you don’t have one
- Read our visual aid on how COVID-19 spreads
- Observe social distancing guidelines
We will then guide you to your seat
Note: Failure to observe safety measures will result in services not being provided
The Sage Team.